Bonkey has been updated to version 3.4, with support for RackSpace CloudFiles. It's a cheap, solid alternative to S3.
There are a few other improvements as well:
- native SFTP and FTP support, meaning more speed and less (or less durable) bugs;
- support for passive mode in FTP transfers;
- version number in the About dialog;
- lots of internal rearchitecting to allow new features;
- removed .enc extension for encrypted files, and fixed a bug with decrypting from local files.
There are bound to be a few bugs, so let me know as you run into them. With all the internals updated, stamping them out should be as easy as catching monkeys. Or something.